Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How's your life?

10 years ago I was...

1. 22

2. Living in Tucson

3. not with Ed

4. Having a good time with my roomate

5.


5 Things on today's "To Do" list...:)...

1. Work

2. Some laundry and cleaning.

3. making dinner

4. doing homework

5. giving baths to the kids


5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...

1. Pay our house off

2. Pay all our bills

3. Give a good chunk to a good charity.

4. Set up kids college funds

5. Purchase new cars for the both of us

5 Places I would like to visit....
1. Ireland
2. London
3. Tucson
4. Hawaii
5. Disneyland

5 Places I have lived...
1. Lake Havasu City
2. Flagstaff
3. Tucson
4. Biloxi
5. Clearfield

5 Jobs I have had...

1. 1st job: Golden Swirl Yogurt

2. Arby's

3. Helzberg Diamonds

4. Target

5. IRS I love where I am now. Back where I started from...

No comments:

About Us

I think we are very boring people. We enjoy lounging around the house watching movies. Our summers are a little more exciting than our winters however...we own a boat so that helps.

Our Weddin Day w/ Grandpa Dowling

Our Weddin Day w/ Grandpa Dowling