Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Work life

Well as much as I love working(ha) I hate paying for daycare. I wish there was an alternative. $800 a month is what we pay in the summer! It really sucks. I am only bringing home, after daycare and gas for the 30 mile (round trip drive) about $400. I asked yesterday if I could return to a detail that I took last year. It's only for 59 days but it will get us through the summer without having to pay for care for the boys. I'm going to be working the graveyard shift again. Tue-Sat 11pm-7am. Not thrilled about it but it needs to be done. I just wish there was someone in our neighborhood that could watch the boys so I didn't have to do this. But no such luck. Ed is not happy about the situation but there is not much I can do. I know it will put a strain on our relationship but we did it once we can do it again. I know how strong we are. Now I just pray the boys will let me get some sleep.....

1 comment:

Goldies said...

:( That doesn't sound fun at all. Sorry missy... if I only lived in Clearfield still. When do you start your sad schedule?

About Us

I think we are very boring people. We enjoy lounging around the house watching movies. Our summers are a little more exciting than our winters however...we own a boat so that helps.

Our Weddin Day w/ Grandpa Dowling

Our Weddin Day w/ Grandpa Dowling