Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 24, 2008

School!

So school starts tomorrow. Yep I'm very excited because Steven is going into the 2nd grade and he's got an awesome teacher. He's such a smart little boy and medicated to top it off. What a life for him. We had a long discussion at dinner last night about what he wants to be when he grows up. He wants to go into the Air Force like his daddy did. We explained that the only way he could do that was if he goes to college first because then he can start out as an officer. He also want to be a fighter pilot. And then move on to Astronaut. Such big goals. I am so proud of him.

Then there's Nathan....What to say about my little toe-head. He's got the best attitude all the time. All he wants to do is play. 24/7. He's so full of life and love. He make me so happy(Steven too). But he starts kindergarten tomorrow. My baby is going to all day/5 days a week kindergarten. AHHHH!!!!! I'm sure he's ready I'm just not 100% sure. He'll do fine. I'm not really sure what he wants to be when he grows up. I know what he needs to be and that is a running back for the Chicago Bears. He just ducks and runs. He doesn't care what he hits as long as he hits it. God love that kid.

It's official I'm old. No more babies for us. Some days it kills me but then some days I remember in 13 years we will have 2 legal adults on our hands Thank you God!!

1 comment:

Goldies said...

Oh, school already? Luckily we've got a few years. How's life these days. Glad to see you FINALLY blogging again!!! Um Bears fan? Have you met Aaron, he's a freak about them. I was not aware of this Bears fan connection. We might have to watch some games this season together before Vegas!! Weird huh? I'm still in shell shock. Pop in and keep in touch missy

About Us

I think we are very boring people. We enjoy lounging around the house watching movies. Our summers are a little more exciting than our winters however...we own a boat so that helps.

Our Weddin Day w/ Grandpa Dowling

Our Weddin Day w/ Grandpa Dowling