Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 29, 2008

First week of School

Our family

My boys Steven 7, and Nathan 5

The first day of school went off without a hitch. Nathan actually started yesterday. I got home from work and then took them to the free breakfast at the school and walked Nathan to his classroom. He did a lot better than I thought he would. I'm so proud of both my boys for having such a great first week of school. I didn't even shed a tear. That either makes me a horrible mother or a mother that was simply to tired to cry.

3 comments:

Goldies said...

Your family picture is really pretty. Cute, cute, and might I say that Steven could get that shirt stolen from Aaron! You're a good Mom by the way, you were all prepared for school.

Goldies said...

Oh we've been to Fanzz. I was going to get Tatton an Urlacher Jersey but they're $45 bucks so I think he'll get that for Christmas...

Goldies said...

Did you see the Bears on Sunday?
:( Are you still doing the graveyard shift or have you gone back to arka?

About Us

I think we are very boring people. We enjoy lounging around the house watching movies. Our summers are a little more exciting than our winters however...we own a boat so that helps.

Our Weddin Day w/ Grandpa Dowling

Our Weddin Day w/ Grandpa Dowling